Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FUCKIN RIDICULOUS

So i was playing the $50/$7500 guaranteed today and i was in first place by about 9k with blinds at 1k/2k and 15ppl left and all of a sudden Absolute crashes. After about an hr of waiting around and sending them an email i decide that maybe they will just do a chip equity chop or something of that sort......well come to find out when i get back home that about 1 1/2 hrs after it crashed they decided to continue running the tourney, and i finished 8th for $245. This is such bullshit, i found a guy who was playing in it w/ me and he had finished second and said that 8 ppl blinded out. I sent them an email basically saying that if they didnt compensate me in someway then i was going to have to take all of my money off of their site and that i was going to post on every online poker forum what had happened and how they took care of it.

2 comments:

Alex Fitzgerald said...

90% of the games I play are SNGs, so yes I'm more of a SNG grinder.

astrodg said...

Ouch that really sucks man, I'd be pretty pissed