Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sngs

I have been playing alot of sngs lately because i have just been getting killed in tourneysand cash games. I think i have found my sweetspot too, after dropping a couple hundred i dropped down to the $22 sngs. Not because thats what my BR limits are but rather because i was up to about $3500 and in less then 5 days i was almost down to $2700 and i just couldnt handle losing $1000 in that short of time. I have been playing realy good lately and am almost back up to $3k. I am going to go fishing w my girlfriend and my family for a couple of days so i wont post until maybe Monday.

2 comments:

black666 said...

hey there! you have a nice blog too :-)

I already linked you ... and yeah, it would be cool to discuss some HH. do you post on 2+2? skype? icq? ...

Mark said...

Hey, Thx for the link - have linked back... GL in those SNGs!

Cheers, Mark