Monday, January 29, 2007

Dear God....why do you always make the the bubble

As i was typing the last entry this hand came up
blinds are 400/800/75
2 late pos limpers SB completes and me in BB w A2
flop is A25
BB checks, i bet 1600 both LP call and SB shoves and i have 8400 left
I actually think about folding for a split second but i always fuck myself and never think through my plays before i make them.
I call and he flips 34 to show me the nuts and im gone in 40th
it pays 36

My after thoughts of the hand
As soon as i make the call i realise he has to have me beat, there is no way he could shove on me without at least a set especially since there is really not much fold equity as i am already in for 2475 and have 8400 left but Avg is around 15k. I realise that my biggest downfall late in these tourneys is not thinking about my plays all the way through and i know it has cost me lots of $$. For a while i had a sticky not on my computer that said " STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT" but obv it was not there today. i think though that this is actually good for my game for a few reasons:
1. I learn from my mistakes
2. I KNEW i was beat after i called
3. I analysed the hand correctly after my momentary lapse of reason
4. I remembered about the sticky note that is def. gonna have to go back up

But the bubble can still SMD it sucks so bad especially since it has happened in the last 3 tourneys i played in less then 24hrs not including the AP free roll

No comments: