Saturday, January 27, 2007

FUCK ME- i got conned( well sorta)

i was sitting at a 25nl table and i was playing this guy heads up for about 30 min. I got my ass owned by some guy who literaly raised it 4x bb every hand and for some reason i fell victim to his stupid ways. he told me that he had just started playing and got money from a freeroll but thats not why i was playing him but every time i would take a big pot off of him he would reload to 50 and i didnt even realise it. Anyways this guy was hitting every flop if he missed the flop he would for sure hit his draw on me. Anyways i ended up getting stacked for my initial 30 and then for the 20 i took off of him. well i was just curious if he was playing higher limits because he seemed to have a total disregard for money and sure enough...there he was at 5/10 nl. This guy had me tilted so hard that i pushed on his reraise for only $4 more w/ K6o into his KK.

No comments: