Friday, January 26, 2007

i know i said not until next month but....my first semi challenge

i am not doing so hot in these HU sngs and its tilting me so bad that i want to just keep moving up limits to win it back. After winning the tourney the other night my BR was 199...now its at 142 which isn't good. All of that loss is not from the Sngs but most of it is a direct result of it because i get mad and tilt cash games. So my first little challenge to myself is to play 25 HU sngs by Saturday night before i play anything else, i know that isn't much but since i only have 27buy ins for this and i'm gonna spend most of Fri night w my gf i figure it should be enough. If its successful then i will do longer ones in the future, if its not successful then i will be pretty much busto for a while since it seems impossible to deposit money anywhere

No comments: