Wednesday, January 24, 2007

only 1 week in jan. so no goals yet

I just received my money on Absolute and imm. sat down at a 25nl table with the minimum buy in of 10 since i am trying to be smart and have good BR management and played for about 25 min with nothing worth mentioning happening especially since I'm trying something new and playing extremely tight ABC poker without trying to bluff as much. I finally pick up KK in the big blind and it proceeds to fold around to the button who had just sat at the table and he makes it 5xbb and the SB instacalls, I figure since its really my first hand that I'm interested in playing i was gonna be sneaky and just smooth call because i want some action and figure I'm ahead of the initial raiser because 1. hes on the button and it folded to him so hes raising a pretty wide range and 2. he just sat down and was trying to establish dominance since that's something i know i like to do, and with the insta action from the SB i figure him for AK-A10 since every time hes had a big pp he tanks it for a min to imply weakness. well i hit the jackpot when the flop came xKx rainbow and the SB lead out for a little more then half the pot so i once again was just gonna try and reel him in and just called and the button folded. The next card was an A and i was hoping that didn't kill my action if he had something like KQ or KJ but i guess my initial read was right because he pushed the rest of his stack in and i was more then happy to see i was up against AK. Now 15 min later i just busted out of the stars tourney i was also playing in QQ to 77 kjslfkjsdvcinfclkenfsdnsfsdfnf

No comments: