Thursday, March 1, 2007

Running so bad right now

God i am running so bad, I am on a $400 downswing which is horrible for me as the biggest down swing i have ever had was around $250. I was looking at my sng stats and i have cashed in 5 of my last 19 sngs:
1st- 1
2nd- 1
3rd- 3
4th- 9
5th- 4
9th- 1
Also i have busted on the exact bubble in tourneys 3 out of the last 7 times, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but maybe i need to just tighten up on the bubble and stop trying to build a stack. If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE HELP!!!
I really hope that this is just a really hard run of variance but i don't know, it just seems like every time i play i take some sort of horrible beat to put me out. I have tried moving down levels and playing really tight. There have been about 5 or 6 times where i I'm in a sng and i play literally 2 or 3 hands until the blinds get to 50/100 or 100/200 and i will make a play and get called by K10 or A8 or any kind of stupid hand that should not be played against a really tight player and they end up beating me, and these are in the $44 sngs not the $2 sngs that Absolute has. I don't know, maybe i will start posting HH just to show I'm not just playing bad, or maybe i am and someone can point out a flaw that they notice i don't know i just need help.

No comments: