Sunday, February 25, 2007

50k tourney

so Absolute is running a new tourney today, it is the $162/50k guaranteed and i satellited in for $24 in a $6 rebuy so i hope i can make a pretty good run. Also i played the $30/5k today and was down to 300 chips when the blinds were 60/120 after my QQ lost to 34 when he flopped a straight. Anyways i ade the comeback of my life when i just kept doubleing up and eventually was in 20th place for a while. When it got down to 30 pp whith 27 paying i shoved 77 and got called by AK and ended up bubbleing so i was really pissed about that.

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

I know the feeling.
Most of the time I loose with AK, but I never win against it.

Saturday was the worst.
Only 5 left from the original 3027 people. (Freeroll) I got AKs so I decided to go all-in and was called by the chipleader. He shows 88. On the flop an K. Feeling pretty save, the turn and the river both showed an 8.

http://poker.onbloglist.com/index.php?id=Dremeber

Cheers,
Dremeber