Sunday, February 18, 2007

100k tourney

so i know that i said i was gonna post hourly but i decided not too. It seems like every time i post while in a tourney i end up busting within the next 5 hands. Anyways i did really good in it, it had 602 ppl in it and i got 13th for $1325 which isnt a bad return on my $3.30 investment. I have been playing alot today but mostly sngs. I have played 6 $44 sngs and i have gotten 1 first 1 second and 1 third and 3 fourths ( always to bad beats too). I think im gonna stay playing these and every once in a while move limits. I play 2 $44 sngs at a time but if i feel like doing more i will drop to $22s because i can play 4 of those and because the $33s never fill. Also if i decide to play $71 sngs then i will only play 1 table at a time.

Bankroll
Absolute- $1709( sent my roommate $200)
Bodog- $60 cash/ $17T$

No comments: