Monday, February 5, 2007

Slowrolled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a FT bubble

God damn it pisses me off when someone slow rolls. I was playing in the $5 tourney on Absolute and its down to 14, I'm in 7th and get AJhh in the BB and button raises and i re raise flop comes A10J rainbow so i lead out and he calls turn is a blank so i bet again and he calls river is a 10 and i go all in and he uses all of his time bank and then flips A10.lkjdsfnvsdj;kofjdviojfksdnvc svfsdg
I'm down to 175 in chips and blinds are at 400/800 and I'm allin in SB and double, then i push again next hand and triple, 2 ppl go out at the other table and I'm wondering if I'm about to make the best comeback in history. Blinds raise to 500/1000 and i push again i double once more w 77 and i do this for the next two hand also but ppl fold instead. So i am sitting w @5k and blinds still the same and there is 10 left i get AQ on the button and utg raises min so i push and then i get min raised by SB, utg calls and they check the Ahigh flop to the river 8 when SB bet pot and I'm thinking if he doesn't have AK I'm back in 5th place but instead he turns over 88 for trips on the river and i want to break my fucking computer so bad I'm out in 10, oh yeah not to mention that when i was allin the SS of the tourney pushed on the other table w K10 and gets called by KK......what do you think the flop was **DING DING DING* your prob right AQJ for the nuts. So technically i take two bad beats and one of them I'm not even in the hand for one of them

No comments: