Thursday, February 8, 2007

Starting over

So i busted in 14th place in the re buy tourney and had i gotten at least 13th i would have at least made $9 but why would KK hold to AQo after a flop of 7102rainbow flop.I raised 4.5x then BB preflop from utg and the SB calls. I shove the flop and get instacalled by AQo and the obv river A sends me to the rail. So i was @ $335 and sent my roommate $20 lost the other $15 and cashed out $200. I left myself w $100 because it is a little more cushion then $50 and if i go on a bad run it i wont go broke. I think I'm going to set aside $48 for .25/.50and only buyin for $24 each time, also set aside $22 for a few sngs and save the other $30 for .10/.25. Hopefully my strategy works lol.
Also i have found some pretty good live games through pokerpal.org. I'm going to play in a 1/2 nl game tonight and it has a lot better rake% then my last regular game plus they are making BBQ so it should be good, also the guy emphasised "fun" so I'm thinking the game should be pretty soft. I also found a pretty good tourney, it is a $25 buy in w $15 re buys for the first hour. Then to make it really fun the blind levels are are 90 min. long so it seems like a good structure since there is usually 45-65ppl I'm told.

1 comment:

mahynd said...

The Iron Mike incident happened yesterday. Gotta love this guy. Gotta love your friends too, I guess! Hope they're well. Looks like you're doing okay at the tables?