Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cash Games

So i sat down at .25/.50 and i lost two buyins in about 25 min., well they werent full buyins i only bought in for $20 each time. First one was on the first hand i play im BB w 8 10dd and its checked around flop comes 4h8h10d i check call a $4 bet and the river is a blanks so i lead out for $8, one guy calls other guy shoves and i call after thinking for a while and the first guy calls also. River is a 4s first guy has a busted flush draw and second guy had 84 and hits his boat. I buy in again and about 10 hands later i get AQcc on the button w 4 limpers in front so i make it $3.50 and get two callers flop is A106 i bet, fold call turn 6 i bet he shoves and i call...he has A10.
By now i am really mad an want to just sit at a $2/$4 nl game but decide to sit w $60 at a $100nl table and i accidently hit the post BB button from utg and im dealt AA and make it $4 guy to my left makes it $9 so i reraise again to $24 he shoves andi call. He flips QQ and my AA hold for a nice double. Guy starts talking shit about how the site is rigged and that he was gonna get the money back from me anyways so i gave him the rounders " young man in for a quickie" line and left the table. I was sorta mad though because i wanted to sit w a full buyin and my roommate talked me out of it, had i done that then i would have now had a $400 roll sinc ethe guy still had $40 left behind

1 comment:

JWeb said...

I will add your link as soon as I figure all this stuff out, I am still new to blogging and don't really understand the ins and outs quite yet.