Sunday, February 11, 2007

Can think of a title

So i dropped a few buy ins at 25nl after the shitty $3r tourney, and quit for a while. I played the $25 $6500 guaranteed tourney a little while ago and i busted 33rd out of 356 and i was really excited because i didn't bubble. I made a kind of dumb play when it got down to 39 and it only payed to 36, I raised from the hijack seat w A9 for about 4bb and had 6bb left and a guy who i had not seen show down to many hands but the ones he was showing were really strong shoved over me. I just couldn't shake the feeling that he had a really strong hand so i had to lay it down, and i was in push fold mode right after because i wasn't paying attention and the blinds went up to 800/1600 the very next hand. I ended up pushing AQs and couldn't hit against a pair of 4s.
Over all for this month so far i am down $35 in tourneys so that doesn't make me to happy especially since when ever i get close to a big score i either screw up or take a bad beat...ie last post. So I'm sitting @200 right now and might multitable cash games right now but I'm not sure.

No comments: