Friday, February 2, 2007

well that was quick

not two seconds after i hit the publish button for that last post i had AhKs utg+1, blinds are 1000/2000 and UTG makes it 8k I'm thinking that since he just moved to our table and is in 1st place w/ 124k chips it was just to gain table dominance. I flat call and so does guy on my left, flop: Q58 all spades. UTG checks i raise it to 6k both call, turn is an Ax i have this strong feeling that I'm beat by AQ but i still have the Ks which gives me a possible 9 outs not including a King so i bet 8k and get min raised, if i just call here i only have 13k left so i just push because i cant get away from it and the guy flips rockets w/ the As so i was drawing dead no matter what. Of course though i didn't even realize he had a spade until the 10s came on the river and i jumped only to see the pot move towards him. well atleast its not a bubble but i almost would have rather come 64/63 then 59/63
SMD setup hands

No comments: