Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Some live play and a FT

i played some 1/2 at the same place i played at the other day and ended up making like 50 bucks which wasn't bad considering i was stuck like 160 after the first hr. When i got there i don't know why but i just didn't feel comfortable at the table and ended up getting it all in w KK vs AA after the all rag flop. Actually i had $14 left and pushed the next hand w KQs and got 3 callers, the flop came xx6KQ so i was thinking i was good but one guy had pocket 6s. I got $15 from my roommates stack and bought in for another $40 and i was soooo card dead that i just folded down to about $35...the whole time we were playing 10handed which i hate by the way and finally there was enough people to get two tables running. I immediately sat at the other table because even w only having like 15bb i new i was the best one there and it would def be +EV to sit there. I ended up doubling on the first orbit and then i just started picking up blinds and stealing pots and it felt good because i was back in my comfort zone.
I ended up leaving because my roommate went bust again, I have never seen someone on the ass end of variance for so long. I mean I'm not being biased because we are friends, he is pretty good actually but tonight he got AA 5 times and won only twice and the final hand was all in preflop and he was called by 3c8c and flopped and turned an A for trips but ended up losing to running clubs.
I played in the 2:30 tourney on absolute that had 122 ppl in it and i busted 4th for $44 after i pushed on a club draw and ran into AJ after the A high flop. I think i am going to start playing the $20 sngs seeing that im rolled for them now. I played in one today that was just ridiculous.... we were in the money after just 14 hands. I was the only one that didn't even see a flop and i cashed so it was pretty cool. I had 1440 in chips and the other guys had like 3k and 8.5k, I ended up taking first after having some good reads and some hands hold after just 27 hands.

Bankroll
Absolute: $619
Bodog: $57



Also if anyone wants to trade me $475 on Stars or FT i will give you $500 on Absolute or something along the lines of that.

No comments: