Monday, February 5, 2007

Day1

So i was pretty much recovering today from the losses i had right after my last post. I had won 13 of 17 $5.50 HU sngs so i decided to move up to the $11 level and it seem slike noone there has any regard for money. I played 7 and lost every one of them to some sort of bad beat. I think of the 7 i played 4 went all in the first hand and the 5th went all in the 3rd hand after calling the bb and i checked w J4 flop came J48 he pushed w/ QQ and obv running 3s to give him higher two pair. I dont know if im not playing agressive enough or what but im playing about as good as i was at the $5.50s. I had some catching up to do so i played in an $11 27 person and $7 18 person SnG and didnt cash in either, but i did pretty well in the $11 9 man SnGs. I played 4 and had 1 win 2 seconds and a 3rd so i made $117 but only $22 was profit but oh well atleast im not in the red.

Today: $22
Bankroll: $322.21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, your blog would probably be pretty good, but it is so tough reading your posts. Use regular spelling and you might get more readers. But after reading 5 posts, it becomes real tough to keep reading.

Just my 2cents