Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Running Bad

So after i moved up to the $44 sngs i just started running so bad. I know most ppl probable think " oh man your just getting out played" but thats not the case. I would be the first to admit it if i was not good enough for that level. The thing is, im running terrible at every level sng, mtt and cash game. I have run KK into AA at least 4 times in the $44 after being CL the whole time and end up getting 4th, when i get AA i lose to A5 on the bubble, as for the tourneys it really hard for me to understand how some of these people even have $50 in their accounts with the plays i have seen in the nightly $50/10k guaranteed tourney. In 1 day i lost in the first 7 hands of the $50 double stacked, $25/6k guaranteed and $50/10k guaranteed. In the two $50 tourneys im dead serious i lost one AA to 57 all in after the flop of A69 turn was an 8 and the other one i lost AA to Q9 on an flop of A58, i bet pot he calls turn is a 10 ibet pot again he calls river is a J.lol it is unbelievable some of the plays i have been seeing. I dropped $500 in less then 4hrs in sngs and tourneys the other day but luckily i got some back after winning a $71 sng for $298. I also ft the $50/10k tourney after being CL the whole way but ran AK into AQ all in pre flop and he hit the Q so i was ss and busted 9th.
on a side note i found a new spreadsheet to track results so i will post a some pics soon.

BR
Absolute:$1544
Bodog: $20-fuck bodog

2 comments:

Alex Fitzgerald said...

Hey man,

I'm a new reader but I feel for ya reading this entry. I definitely know what it's like to run bad. I'd really reccomend you take a couple days off and drop in stakes for a little while to get your confidence back and then take on your current stakes again.

Are you only playing SNGs on Absolute too?

Michael Wywrot said...

I play only as wywrotx on pokerstars